Tuesday, June 21, 2005

shovelling through all the attandance and participation shit for ventures now. taking a break to blog since i've not updated in quite awhile. realised that though it's tedious and probably very unecessary to blog about every detail in your life, it's really convenient when you need to check back on some event or stuff like that. just type the keyword in the edit posts section and TADA! there it is. anyways, point is, that helped me a lot in the listing and dates of the activities everyone participated in. maybe i should update more often and include more details now. i mean you'll never know when you need all that info right? oh yeas. my english was pretty much shite a year back. in my blog at least. it's amazing how people managed to read my posts without vomiting blood. not that people don't get disgusted when they read my later posts, but well, less often i suppose. now, don't go checking my archives. it's embarrassing.
now to the details. haha.. went to study with tze and ozi yesterday. pretty fruitful. drew up several mindmaps. but im still behind BEHIND my revision schedule. kinda worried for ozi cuz she seems to have lost some steam or something. can't seem to bring herself to concentrate and all that. chatted some. apparently ozi cant wait to turn 21 to have casual sex. like wth?! she's gotta be the weirdest catholic i've ever met. and tze's ambition is to get married and be a housewife and have many kids. (you really ought to hook up with ozi's friend you know.) and me? i dunno what i want. let's just stick to the standard boyfriend-before-25-and-marriage-at-28 really standard sorta answer. but for this kinda stuff.. let nature run it's course yea? hehs..
bought earrings then rushed to bishan for dinner with ivan, van and bliew. haven't met up with em in quite awhile. the guys at least. ate at cartel for the first time!! how fun! haha..but the fried stuff (which was basically everything) got kinda disgusting after some time. somewhere in between, we discovered that cartel wasn't halal and ivan started telling his racist jokes. waliaos.. damn evil but the way he says em is kinda corny. haha..
oh and i took a cab ride home since i was getting some shitty headache. the cabbie was sooo corny la. he's like one of the nicest cab uncles i've came across!! you know.. friendly and all. and his english was not bad. oh. and he's from MARIS. where all the weird and sometimes disgusting guys come from. but aside from that, we had a nice chat (apparently he found me funny) and he charged me 60cents less. haha.. so sweet! ~grinx~
in any case, i've to complete the attendance and participation crap then take a nap then revise my econs then revise my geog cause i'm going out on wednesday and i want my mom to let me out! bahh..