Wednesday, June 08, 2005

was talking to daniel today and this talk i had with pric jie some time ago came to mind. when you're young and so full of dreams and aspirations, everything seems possible. as you get older, the trials and obstacles of life starts to get to you and sometimes you give up because of the weight. there are times when you're so weary and tired that you lose sight of em. i can't remember when i've started losing my dream. so many things have proved impossible that i don't have the guts to dream much.
and i feel guilty. usually when my mom nags i turn a deaf ear but somehow, this time it's managed to get to me. i hate facing reality but truth is, i've been neglecting my studies. i feel so bad. i've not touched a thing this hols and didn't call shawn as i said i would until after my mom's nagging this morning. i've been neglecting my family. haven't been for a family outing for AGES. everytime i return home my lil sis is soooo glad to see me but i always have no time for her. i haven't joked or talked with my folks in a long while or done anything nice for my second sis. i'm such an asshole. in addition to that, my results are like atrocious. econs is plain shit despite expensive tuition, lit stuck at a miserable C, geog as borderline as usual. i'm miserable. sighh..
and ernest asked me what's my dream the other day. i really didn't know what to tell him other than some loser answer like "errr... to work in the IR as a PR?" yeas.